- This event has passed.
Intro to Reiki with Reiki Master/Teacher Angela Deschesne
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Nerdy Girl Fitness presents our monthly Nerdy Girl Night In event for April….
Introduction to Reiki with Angela Deschesne
Looking to relax deeply?
Need a good night’s sleep?
Immune system need a boost?
Give Reiki a try!
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese healing art used to balance the flow of universal life (Rei) energy (Ki) through the body. Reiki practitioners use gentle, noninvasive touch to promote the body’s natural relaxation response, reducing stress and supporting health.
Join Nerdy Girl Fitness member and Reiki Master /Teacher Angela Deschesne for an engaging conversation about what Reiki is and how you can use Reiki to benefit yourself and others.
By attending this seminar, you will gain:
- An understanding of Reiki energy healing and what happens during a session
- What ailments Reiki can heal and how
- How Reiki works with the chakra system of the body
- How Reiki is used for pregnancy, children and animals
- What happens during Reiki training and what it means to become a Reiki Master/Teacher